Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I just bought a 2007 Toyota Sequoia it has a DVD player and

Customer Question

I just bought a 2007 Toyota Sequoia it has a DVD player and screen but when a dvd is in the player you hear audio but the screen doesn't come on
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases the problem you are having is usually an internal problem with the player its self. One thing you should do is to contact your dealer and make sure the unit has all current software installed and if so and it still not coming on then you are likely going to need to remove the unit and have it sent out for repair.