Dr.Carz
Dr.Carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years of exp. 10 with ford on my third with all other makes.Just love cars
35496794

I have a 2003 Toyota RAV. I tried to turn on the radio after

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Toyota RAV. I tried to turn on the radio after it had been parked for 4 weeks. No luck. I changed the fuse, which was not blown, turned the ignition on and the radio went on. Now I cant turn it off or control the volume. I can change the stations and AM to FM. Any advice?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

Sounds like a moisture issue perhaps condensation. Allow truck to warm of with some air flow going may take care of it.If not then may be time to call your local salvage yard for a replacement it is 12yrs old and these things tend to happen unfortunately. Hope this helps and thanks. Please remember to rate my service and accept thank you.

Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

Was wondering if radio came around for you. Please remember to rate my service and accept thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did not try your recommendation yet, but will this weekend...
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

Keep me posted thanks.