Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2015 toyota corrolla that was in a accident the

Customer Question

i have a 2015 toyota corrolla that was in a accident the grounds were pulled off the right side one of the bigger grounds went to the abs pump repaired the grounds and checked the abs with scanner and comes up motor circut will clear put comes right back up changed the abs pump now scanner reads ecm communication circut malfunction does this need to be reprogramed or flashed with a scanner tht will do so what will fix this or what should i do
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. This issue is an electrical internal malfunction. Reprogram/reflash will not rectify the issue for this problem, as the problem is not software related. You need to replace the unit. Most likly the internals of the motor (armature/windings, etc) have been damaged.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you not read my qustion i changed the pump

What are your codes? Where you changed is is not on my screen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i told you i changed the pump and now ecm communication circut malfunction comes up on my scanner i just want my money back what a waste of money

I need to verify your scanner results versus the code chart mate. Just because your scanner says that does not mean it is true. Some scanners are not compatible with the Toyota system. If you want youe money back, all you need to do is contact customer service. Have a good day.