Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

My toyota camry is giving me error code c1345 my car model

Customer Question

my toyota camry is giving me error code c1345 my car model is 2008 toyota camry 2008
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

If you clear the code does it come right back? Do you have any recent service history on the car?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it comes right back and i have no service history on it
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Are you certain of the code number? That does not appear to be a good code number for the 08 camry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am sure of the code number c1345,so what do i do please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there?
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I did not see that it was a hybrid. This code means that the linear solenoid in the ABS/traction control motor assembly calibration is undone. This calibration can only be done with an appropriate scan tool that interfaces with the ABS module. If you do not have a scan tool that will do that you will have to contact your local dealer and see if they can reset the initialization procedure for this solenoid. If the reinitialization or calibration sequence fails then the problem is in the ABS actuator solenoid assembly itself or the wiring.

Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

It is also referred to as DTC C1345/66 which indicates trouble with stroke sensor zero point learning.

Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

There is a lengthy procedure that you could possibly get this to reset without using a scan tool if you think you might be able to do that using a jumper wire in the diagnostic port I can gather that information is forwarded to you. It's quite involved but potentially could reset the system.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you will get the machine and give it a trial will definitely check back if i need any help thanks
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. Let me know how it goes. Please do not forget to rate the assistance that I provided you at three or higher.