Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My blower motor and brake lights in the rear dont function

Customer Question

my blower motor and brake lights in the rear dont function and only the window rear light works
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If anything after market has been wired in recently this may be causing this fault here if it was wired in incorrectly.If this is the case I would have any after market components wiring checked for any issues needing repaired or re wired to correct this here.

If nothing after market was wired in recently or nothing done recently on the vehicle that may have caused this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pete, nothing has been done to this vehicle lately and i need a better answer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a test light or multi meter to test electrical with at all?