Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2005 Toyota prius. will you help me find a remote start

Customer Question

2005 Toyota prius. will you help me find a remote start system that will simply plug into some electrical ports? I will attach manual q=nov12015 445pmcst

Attachment: 2015-11-01_224731_2005priusmanual.pdf

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are looking for something factory to plug into your vehicle to give you a remote start the best option is to contact a dealer to see if your vehicle has an option to install a factory remote start and if they can sell this to you.If this is not an option you might speak with an auto accessory install facility to see if they can sell you one that plugs in easily.If neither of these are an option for you or were already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

already attempted below but no help.....

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No repair is needed. Find a remote start for 2005 toyota prius.