Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

2006 toyota sienna. Have codes b0101 & b0103- The car has

Customer Question

2006 toyota sienna . Have codes b0101 & b0103-
The car has been in front end accident. Is The front driver side air bag sensor (part# *****) the correct part to replace and where is it located?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. That sounds like the right part. It fits on the front of the car, below the radiator support, behind the front bumper. It has a bright yellow wire connector leading to it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply; I will be very glad to help you further.

If you do not have any questions, and are satisfied with my input on your request, thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations.

A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer