Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
To address this you will need to replace the instrument cluster. Prior to getting into hose directions. You will need to order a refurbished instrument cluster. Once it arrives and gets installed it will need to be programmed to the car with a Toyota level diagnostic tool. The cluster will arrive with the odometer reading already programmed into it. A shop or dealer can not change the odometer reading.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.