Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I HAVE CODES PO753 AND PO0773 ON MY 1995 TOYOTA CAMRY V6

Customer Question

Customer: I HAVE CODES PO753 AND PO0773 ON MY 1995 TOYOTA CAMRY V6 AUTOMATIC .I CHANGED MY SOLONOIDS AND TRANS FILTER AND OIL AS WELL. MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON AND MY O/D LIGHT BLINKS . NOW I CAN SEEM TO GET CAR TO GO INTO GEAR TO MOVE.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I CAN REVERSE THATS ABOUT IT
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you haven't inspected for any damaged or shorted wiring leading to and from the transmission check and see if any wiring is found damaged in any way needing repaired or replaced.If an issue is found it will need corrected to resolve this here.If this has been checked or is checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.