Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Wher do i find theopen circut relay 2000 toyota avalon
,

Customer Question

Customer: wher do i find theopen circut relay for a 2000 toyota avalon
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the fuel pump wont kick on when key is turned on ,we changed engine
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Avalon.

Where do i find the open circuit relay for a 2000 Toyota Avalon? The relay is located in the Relay Block No.6 (Left Kick Panel) where the drivers left knee would rest if they were sitting in the drivers seat?

Here is the picture that Toyota gives...

Does this make sense?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this makes sense but that did not fix the problem,he put a new motor in and it went into anti theft mode,he has no power to spark plugs or fuel,just nothing