sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 1998 camry wont start turuns over but
, i was

Customer Question

Customer: tom I have a 1998 camry wont start turuns over but
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was driving downtown turn the car off when in to eart came back car wont start turns over and it gets spark
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If you do have spark you're most likely missing fuel. It's possible that you could have a blown fuse or fuel pump relay issue but the pump itself would be most likely.

Do you hear the fuel pump run when the key is first turned on?