Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2013 sienna van we replaced the left rear door

Customer Question

I have a 2013 sienna van we replaced the left rear door shell. after reassembly the window will not work at all. checked all fuses connectors disconnected battery etc.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Using the link below, have you confirmed all the powers and grounds are good as well as tried hot wiring the motor to verify it works.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/13sienna.pdf

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
verified all connections .hot wired motor, will not move

Since the motor hot wired does not move, that means the motor is bad or the regulator is locked up and has failed.

I really hate that you came to Just Answer, paid to get an answer, but appears like you left not happy nor pleased with my help. I am still here available to help more. We can start over or just pick up where we left off. Let me know what I can do, so you will be pleased with my assistance.

Chris