Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

, i have 2012 corolla with dome light not working,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi this is BJ
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have 2012 corolla with dome light not working, every time i replace blown fuse with new one it blows right away
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i will get back to you later, thank you
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, this means you have a short in that circuit. You will need a voltmeter and good understanding of 12v dc wiring and electrical systems to diagnose it yourself.

I will need the fuse # ***** the 17 digit VIN number to pull up the wiring schematics to walk you thru this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
vin 2tibu4ee3cc840387
fuse# *****
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I will need to opt out as I dont have the wiring diagram for this one