Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2013 4-runner that has the check engine light on

Customer Question

i have a 2013 4-runner that has the check engine light on and the trac off light on why is that and can i fix it
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

I can help you diagnose and fix both issues, but I need you to do one step first. We must know which codes are stored. The 2 systems that can turn on these lights can store about 800 different codes. Can you get it scanned?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

I hate that you spent money to get your question answered, though left not pleased with my help. I am still here available to help. We can start over from the beginning or where we left off.

Thanks Chris