Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My 2010 Pruis has a noticeable shutter upon deceleration. It

Customer Question

My 2010 Pruis has a noticeable shutter upon deceleration. It was noticeable around 120,000 miles.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you describe the type of shudder you feeling, do you feel it in the steering wheel or are you feeling it in your seat. Post back with as many details you can and I will try and help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shudder is felt in the seat and as you begin to coast or on a downhill. It's only felt as you ease off the gas pedal, slowing down. It's not felt as you start the car, but within 5 minutes it is noticed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

In most cases if you feeling it in the seat and not in the steering wheel that usually means its coming from the rear of the car.