Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

How to change front bearing and hub on 2010 toyota venza

Customer Question

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

The wheel bearing and hub are not sold as an assembly. The steering knuckle or bearing support as they call it has to be removed then the spindle that the wheel bolts to has to be pressed out of the bearing than the snap ring is removed on the backside and the bearing is pressed out of the bearing holder/steering knuckle. You cannot do this unless you have access to at least a 20 ton press and a few press tools. Click the attached illustration it will give you an overview of the steering knuckle and the components of the bearing and spindle assembly. There are two bolts whether strut attaches to the top of steering knuckle then the three bolts that hold the lower ball joint to the lower control arm have to be removed than the tie rod and has to be removed and if you have ABS the sensor for the ABS has to be removed. Obviously the brake rotor and caliber assembly. Let me know if there's anything else you need on this matter. Please do not forget to rate the information that I provided you at three or higher.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. If you have not done so already please do not forget to rate the information that I provided to you at three or higher.