carguy1
carguy1, auto technician
Experience:  25 Years experience all makes and models.Nissan factory trained,Certified Subaru Tech
2921078

Unhooked battery of a 2000 solar and hooked battery back up

Customer Question

Unhooked battery of a 2000 solar and hooked battery back up the horns sound how do stop horn from beeping
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The horn is still honking am I going to get a response soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  carguy1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

If you have the key fob for the power door locks cycle them from off to on and it should stop the alarm.

If not, then close the hood and lock all the doors, then use the key to unlock the doors, this should stop the alarm.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question.