Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Toyota Master Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine
17930070

My 2012 van was left in drive overnight and had a AAA

Customer Question

My 2012 van was left in drive overnight and had a AAA assistance to jump start it. It started right away but was inadvertently shut off too soon. We called AAA to come back and the car will not start now.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Sienna.

Have you been able to test the battery and charging system? What were the results of each test?

Have you been able jump start it again? If so, does the engine spin over?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought a new battery while waiting soooo long for your answer

I apologize for the delay. So the Sienna starts now, yes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to be a member . I thought I discontinued it a few hours ago. I hope I was refunded and not charged for this.

I am glad to hear that your are back on the road. Again, I apologize for the delay and will forward this to the Customer Care team. Thank You.