Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have a steady red car with lock symbol toyoga sienna. I

Customer Question

I have a steady red car with lock symbol toyoga sienna. I can start the car
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a steady red symbol with car and lock flashing on dash board. Key transponder has battery and locks and unlocks doors and sound panic button. But it won't allow me to start car. When pressed to turn on the car sound like it has no juice on battery
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with making sure the engine battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight and if so, if it will still not start then the next step is going to be to have the system scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are the should be setting if the alarm system is active. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.