Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Toyota Master Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine
17930070

Vibration making noise increases at gher speeds. Noise

Customer Question

Vibration making noise increases at higher speeds. Noise vanishes when turning right. Just replaced front right wheel bearing. No change.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Tacoma.

Have you had a repair shop look at this yet?

Did you do the work yourself or did a repair shop do it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've has numerous repair shops try to find the cause of the problem. I have spent $1200 already on repairs that have not solved the problem. Which is why I'm asking you to diagnose the problem. Please tell me your solution.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I have done no repairs myself. I purchased the vehicle in July with 104,000 miles and it now has 110,000 miles. The problem was there when I purchased the vehicle though I did not realize it was so severe until I had many repair shops attempt to fix it, without success.

I had many repair shops attempt to fix it, without success.

Which is why I'm asking you to diagnose the problem. Please tell me your solution.

Well that is a tall tale. I will try my best to help you but please keep in mind that I am not there to actually have hands/eyes/ears on this Tacoma.

What all repairs have these shops performed for $1,200 besides the right front wheel bearing?