Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Toyota Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Toyota Diagnostics
18617752

2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 auto transmission - I need to replace

Customer Question

2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 auto transmission - I need to replace the existing cruise control switch. OK project for a novice?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

To replace the cruise switch, the steering column covers and the steering wheel pad will need to first be removed. It's not all "that" bad of a job for a DIY'er but it is a little bit in depth. I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file for you to take a look at and see if it's a job you feel comfortable with doing. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please remember to leave a rating using the star rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.