Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

I have an 04 sequoia and reason it randomly changed the temp

Customer Question

I have an 04 sequoia and for some reason it randomly changed the temp from Farenheit to Celsius as well as from miles to kilometers on the gauge. Do you know how I can change it back??
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Locate the E/M button on the multi-Information display (where the buttons for the garage door opener is). Press the E/M button to change the reading from C/KPM to F/MPH

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply; I will be very glad to help you further.

If you do not have any questions, and are satisfied with my input on your request, thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations.

A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer