Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I had bought panasonic part number 86140-0G010. I want to

Customer Question

Hi, I had bought panasonic part number 86140-0G010. I want to know, which connector pin to connect to steering wheel control and back up camera, thanks a lot
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with the diagram info on this model here.In some cases this can be due to the wiring info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.If you have not contacted Panasonic to see if they can get the diagram info to you on this I would see if you can obtain it this way.If this is not an option for you on this or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.