Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Looking answers Re: my 2007 Prius, Parked in garage last

Customer Question

Looking for some answers Re: my 2007 Prius, Parked in garage last night, the security light flashed until I locked the vehicle. Today, it won't start, all idiot lights are on, and the warning tone beeps. Vehicle has 157k miles on it, new main batteries installed in May.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the engine is not cranking over at all to start this may be a possible fault with the electronic ignition switch not sending a start signal to the Hybrid system or a Hybrid component at fault disabling the starting.What will have to be done from here is to have the fault codes checked/read out from all computers to see what codes are set.Then from there those computers are diagnosed to locate and repair the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.