Chris
Chris, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I am a Master Certified ASE technician. ASE Certs A1-A9 & L1. I have been a general auto repair tech for over 18 years.
75498108

My 1991 Toyota corolla wont crank not even a clic click

Customer Question

my 1991 Toyota corolla wont crank not even a clic click noise what do you think the problem is
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. The 2 main reasons for no crank is a bad battery or starter. Do you have anything to test with like a test light? Also is this an automatic or manual trans?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No test light my battery is 3 months old i tried a jumper still no crank no clicking noise radio and blower work horn is loud
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Without a test light or multi meter we will not be able to test anything. If this is an automatic try moving the shifter to neutral and try to start it again. Other then that my best guest would be that the starter is bad.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ty
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

No problem. If that is all could you please rate my answer. I do not receive credit until I get a positive rating. Thanks

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, I see that you still have not closed this question. Are you satisfied with my answer? If so could you please rate my answer, If not I will be glad to do all that I can to help you out. Thanks