scionking
scionking, Toyota Expert
Experience:  5 YRS EXP. ASE MASTER CERTIFIED/ TOYOTA MASTER CERTIFIED
26789525

My TOYOTA Avalon Xsl engine VSC ligh is off how can I fix

Customer Question

My TOYOTA Avalon Xsl engine VSC ligh is off how can I fix it...thnk u,!
Category: Toyota
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

in order to further access this issue you will need to provide fault codes for why the light is on.

The easiest and cheapest way to do this is to stop by most any automotive parts store and ask then to connect to your car and scan for codes, they will do this for free and provide you with the code number. Once you have the code number, you can send them to me and we can proceed further.

Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.