Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I am having problem with rav 4 beeping and flashing

Customer Question

I am having problem with rav 4 beeping and flashing headlights and warning lights and not turning over at all. Just like problem this guy had where he needed to disarm alarm system. But I can't seem to get the "tap button twice" disarming to work. I am stuck alone in dark parking lot - help!
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are not able to disarm the alarm system then the first thing you need to try is see if your spare key will start the car. If you do not have the key then unfortunately the next step is going to be to have the system scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the system sees a fault. If you can get this done then post back with the results and I can advise from there.