Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 2010 tundra went crazy yesterday. A/c stopped working,

Customer Question

Hello my 2010 tundra went crazy yesterday. A/c stopped working, abs light on, truck starts but won't come out of park, windows inop, turn signals inop
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes read out of all of the computers using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to help locate and repair this fault here.I have seen before where on allot of models one or more of the contacts in the electronic ignition switch can short out/fail and can cause an issue like this here.If this has not been checked/tested this should be done if there are no fault codes set.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.