Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

Front left One oversized bearing due to overtooled housing

Customer Question

front left One oversized bearing due to overtooled housing oversized bearing needs to be replaced am I responsible for repair costs since this sounds like a factory fopah.
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. This is not a question I can answer for you. This would need to be submitted to the Toyota Parts and Service Operations Manager (this is the person who works for Toyota who visits Toyota dealership service departments. If you can prove that the bearing has never been changed (work order history is tracked by Toyota), you have a really good case for him (or her) to replace it for free. The recommendation I have for you on this request would be to contact your local Toyota dealer service department and find out when the Service Rep is going to be at their location. Make an appointment to see the Rep and explain your situation. If you are a loyal Toyota service customer, I would expect the Rep to provide you with some assistance.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply; I will be very glad to help you further.

If you do not have any questions, and are satisfied with my input today, thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations.

A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer