Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, 32 years, diagnostic/repair / electrical specialist
13677702

How to remove left front control arm from a 2004 Toyota

Customer Question

How to remove left front control arm from a 2004 Toyota sienna
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am doing both sides .
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am very sorry that you have been awaiting an answer, I suppose because there really is no simple answer to the repair, It is VERY involved, In order to change the control arms, the engine and trans must be removed, Book time is about 15.8 hours., There just are no shortcuts and no way to walk you through each and every bolt /nut, I am sorry for that, I can only send the information as it is and on this vehcile, it is a very long/ complex job, I may be able to send a link to removing the engine but that is about is, I have put two links with this post for you to view, One is the suspensions and repair and the other is book time for the job. If it was easier? I surely would send that information, I do NOT like giving bad news but It is by design, rather then what I am sending, Hope this makes sense