Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have an 02 Toyota camry my headlights, windshield wipers

Customer Question

I have an 02 Toyota camry my headlights, windshield wipers and radio won't work
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Lets go after the easiest one first, the radio. Can you pull the radio and test the connector and see what the radio is missing for me.

Brown ground

Gray power with the key on

Blue/yellow power all the time.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris