Fixitman
Fixitman, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

I'm having problem with my 2001 ml 430... When I'm driving

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** having problem with my 2001 ml 430... When I'm driving my from brakes are locking it doesn't do it every time but I'm scare to drive it.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Do the brakes just suddenly apply on their own or do they lock up when you are applying them? Are there any warning lights on inside of the vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Un happy with your answer...­čś×­čś×you did not help me at all... the car does it self when driving
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for any confusion. I did not give you an answer. I asked for more information so that I could give you the best possible diagnosis. If you would like for me to be able to do that I would be more than happy to. I would just need you to answer the questions I had asked. If you do not want to proceed with me please let me know and I will opt out of the question and allow someone else to help you.