Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My toyota RAV 4 2010 MODEL is having A/C problem if I am in

Customer Question

My toyota RAV 4 2010 MODEL is having A/C problem if I am in hold up and the gear is in D it will be hot but if I put in P or moving in high way it will be cooling will please tell me what I will do to put in order. Thanks
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this model uses a transmission fluid cooler at all I would have the cooler checked for restrictions externally or internally as this can cause over heat issues like this here.If this is not the cause for this fault here or is not what is occurring here let me know.

Thanks Pete