Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I replaced the starter on my 2000 Tundra and now I have to

Customer Question

I replaced the starter on my 2000 Tundra and now I have to push the throttle way down before I get any response
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nevermind I figured it out
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Glad to hear you got it resolved, we are required to respond to all questions so please disregard this response if you do not need our service at this time and thank you as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see you charged me even though you didn't answer my question. I wont be using your "service" again.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The charge is money you have placed in your account and remains yours. You are not charged anything unless you rate the service. If you would like to remove the funds from your account you can contact customer service and they will refund it for you.