Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2002 turned off ghlander all windows up went back outside 10

Customer Question

2002 turned off highlander all windows up went back outside 10 minutes later and the driver side window was down these has happened numerous times, seems to time be happening more frequently
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Looking over the diagram for this circuit. The only thing I can see to blame is the LF door window master switch.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris