Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech
Experience:  Toyota Master Tech, ASE Certified
1279120

Toyota 2006 Matrix main fuse nbad. How do I put new fuse. Do

Customer Question

Toyota 2006 Matrix main fuse nbad. How do I put new fuse. Do I need to take fuse box a part?
100 amp fuse
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get to the screws that hold fuse in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 1 year ago.

Hello, yes the fuse is bolted in inside the fuse box, the main cable from the battery is connected then the other wires branch of to supply power to he electrical system. The fuse is sometimes inside a smaller holder that can be pulled up, look for a few release tabs and press them while pulling up on the fuse, it may come up enough to get to the bolts, if not you'll have to unbolt the fuse box from the body and remove the bottom cover.