Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Toyota Master Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine
17930070

2007 toyota tacoma A/c is possibly overcharged. Says their

Customer Question

2007 toyota tacoma A/c is possibly overcharged. Says their is a noise, took to O'Reilly they said it might be condenser
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are having to discharge it because it starts to blow hot air when we want it to blow out cold air. This is the 3rd straight say we had to discharge it for that same reason
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Tacoma.

How do you know that the system is overcharged?

** The air conditioning will blow hot if the system is either over charged or undercharged.