Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I used the hazards on my 2003 Tundra SR5 V-8 FWD and both

Customer Question

I used the hazards on my 2003 Tundra SR5 V-8 FWD and both the hazards and turn signals quit working. I checked the fuses and replaced the flasher relay located on the right side of the fuse panel under the dash with no results.Whats the next move?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Lets start with checking the 2 powers and 1 ground to the flasher relay. If they are good then lets check the ground inputs to the flasher from the turn signal switch. Can you do those checks using the attachment below?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris