Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

When available I asked you questions regarding my 09 Toyota

Customer Question

For AMD, when available Hi, I asked you questions regarding my 09 Toyota Matrix XRS some time ago... we were talking tires, all season and winter (studless). I am having difficulty finding tires that last more than a year, my Michelin ice 3 only lasted
a winter season and my Blizzaks that I had previously lasted 3. What is your recommendation based on that? I have 214/45/R18 size tires... and what about year round. My current tires only lasted a year plus for all year round. I did have an alignment but anyways
I am looking for a warranty on tread for x amount of time if there is such an animal. Thanks.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I reach my Toyota Expert AMD from Chicago, Illinois? Thanks

Since he has not responded, it appears he does not want to assist on this concern. Do you want me to help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, thanks.

Best of luck with your tire concerns.