Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Engine fails to start on Toyota voxy 2003 and dtc codes

Customer Question

Engine fails to start on Toyota voxy 2003 and dtc codes P0105,P0110,P0115,P0120,P1120,P1656,P1755,P1760 and C1200 are always available.
ECU,all fuse boxes,injector control unit throttle unit replaced. But still the problem persists.
when I keep car for long hours the codes goes but the moment I start the car the codes appears and stays for hours.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring on the engine to see if any wiring is found shorted or damaged at all.If a wiring fault is found it will need repaired to correct this issue here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since it's too late . I would like to ask another. Since I have rectified it. Now the problem is car won't start. Only engine code remaining now are P1656 and P1760 .
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.
If you clear out these codes then try and start the engine do the codes come right back on again?
Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Codes does not clear it stay always. And cannot reset.