Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2003 Toyota 4 runner limited v8Drivers door lock mechanism

Customer Question

2003 Toyota 4 runner limited v8Drivers door lock mechanism not unlocking with remote or key. Please advise of part # ***** and instructions for replacement. Thank you
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like an electrical or mechanical fault with the door lock itself.This is part of the latch assembly.
The door paneling needs removed then the latch/lock assembly replaced.The picture in the link below shows the part needing replaced as well as the bolts holding it in place.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tl82pzx2zibazuz/lok-08-20.gif?dl=0
The part number I show is(###) ###-####
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete