Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic
8257649

I was working with someone about a 2002 toy camery xLe and

Customer Question

i was working with someone about a 2002 toy camery xLe and go cut-off at my end.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Did you get my reply?

Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
Is the yellow check engine light on or has it been on recently? If you remove the induction boot from the throttle body and depress the throttle pedal does the brass throttle valve open fully or does it only open about an inch? Do you have any recent service history on the vehicle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a drive by wire t-body recent work done by exh-shop> flex-pipe cust said that is when it started to act-up, I don't see a connection.
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.