Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

My car is Avalon 2001 model its runs good it has traveled

Customer Question

Hi my car is Avalon 2001 model its runs good it has traveled 240000 miles I should now change a timing belt how much can I expect it to run after changing belt?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Timing belts after 1998 model years need to be changed every 90,000 miles. A tining belt replacement job takes about 4 to 5 hours labor, plus about 90 dollars for the belt. In my shop, the labor charge would be 490 to 590 dollars. Labor rates vary form area to area, the labor where your are per hour may be less.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer