Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2012 tacoma started just fine, then drove to the store. When

Customer Question

2012 tacoma started just fine, then drove to the store. When I came out truck dash lights and symbols flashing, alarm system going off and will not start. The outside temp is 102 degrees
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Its possible the battery voltage is low or the vehicle has an aftermarket alarm, or remote start on it acting up. Are either of these the cases?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris