Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

On and off batt flicker alarm on my dashboard when steeping

Customer Question

On and off batt flicker alarm on my dashboard when steeping on my gas
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Any time the battery light illuminates, this indicates a problem with the alternator. There may be several different problems inside the alternator, but, any time this light comes on it is cause for concern. The recommendation I have for you on this request would be to have the alternator out put checked. OPnce you have the output checked, you may find that you need to replace a part inside the alternator (like a voltage regulator) or possibly replace the entire alternator.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer