Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2001 ghlander want shift into gh gear after my engine

Customer Question

my 2001 highlander want shift into high gear after my engine light comes on and ive reaplaced knock sensors and pig tale. it keeps reading bank one curcit ive putnew plugs in and changed camshaft sensor. is the bank one next to the fire wall? and if I don't come to a complete stop it shifts fine and if I don't go over 45 mph it shifts fine. that's with the computer reset.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. I have been advised by the site that you desire a liev phone call. I will attach the necessary screen for you to take advantage of. Thanks