Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have an 85 mr2 that cranks but won't start. Hoping you can

Customer Question

Hi, I have an 85 mr2 that cranks but won't start. Hoping you can assist. The car has a tuned silvertop 20v. I know, not stock so probably tough, but here's the situation.... Recent crank sensor replacement for similar issue. I no longer hear the fuel pump kick in when flipping the key to ON position, but it's been running good like that for a few days. Is there a simple way to check fuel pressure? I have spark, tried the fuel cut start in case I flooded.... No dice
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Problem solved guys, thanks anyway...
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see you have posted the issue has been resolved and that's great to hear.Is there anything else I can help you with here at all?
Let me know,thanks Pete.