3pac2222
3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase certified tech
6166830

I have a 2010 Toyota Corolla with 27,000 miles on it. Last

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Toyota Corolla with 27,000 miles on it. Last night my electric power steering went out. I felt like it took everything I had to turn the steering wheel. No warning lights came on the dashboard. After making a stop for 30 minutes I got back in my car and the power steering was working fine. I took the car to get checked out today and they can't find anything. What would cause this?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

hi

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.

the problem is most likely cause by a failing power steering pump motor they over heat and shut off then when the pump cools down it will work again

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 1 year ago.
hi . i really need you to come back and rate the service as this is the only way i can get pay for helping you i have answered your questions and i still did not get pay because you did not rate me . even thou your cord will be bill i will not get pay till you rate so please come back and rate thanks.