Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2002 prius. Recently had all the cells replaces in

Customer Question

I have a 2002 prius. Recently had all the cells replaces in hyrid battery at dealership. Today, after playing golf, the car wa in extremely hot weather, I started the car and the Master service light came on.
The owners manual is worthless. I drove home with no issues. The I reset the the master service light,however, there were no codes to be erased, but decided I would try to erase the codes anyway, when I did the master service light reset itself. I have no other indicators that appeared, just the master service light. So I am trying to decide what I should do next??? thanks
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today. I see that you stated you reset the light and tried to pull codes but didn't get any. What scanner are you using and did you poll all 20+ computers?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iT TOOK SO LONG TO GET A RESPONSE, i JUST TOOK TO THE DEALERSHIP..

I apologize for us taking so long to help you with this concern and I will forward this to Customer Service.