Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

THIS IS A NEW REPLACEMENT COMPRESSOR, LOOKS LIKE THE ONE THAT

Customer Question

THIS IS A NEW REPLACEMENT COMPRESSOR, LOOKS LIKE THE ONE THAT CAME OFF.I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN PITURES. THIS LOOSE CONNECTURE IS IN THE SAME HARNESS THAT GOES TO THE CLUTCH.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
Do not open new questions or this will get confusing just continue to reply to this one question I will close the other question. Just to clarify you're saying that the connector hanging on the wiring harness by the compressor does not match the connector on the compressor? I'm just a little unclear as to what's going on with this connector.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JACK @(###) ###-####
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
Standby